Enviro Seal Plus Sealer (Winter sealer)
$35.00 – $209.00
or 4 fortnightly payments from with More info
Enviro Seal Plus is a temporary winter sealer that allows you to seal stone in winter conditions.
A penetrating sealer should be applied on top in warmer months of the year.
ENVIROSEAL PLUS is a water-based penetrating sealer designed for use on most porous masonry surfaces such as concrete or clay pavers, sandstone, limestone, travertine and re-constituted products.
ENVIROSEAL PLUS has been developed to avoid the strong odours associated with the use of solvent based sealers.
ENVIROSEAL PLUS can also be used on a damp paver or as a pre-seal prior to grouting.
Always clean up spills immediately.
• Do not seal under 10°C or over 30°C.
• Always wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) – A minimum requirement of Safety Glasses, Mask, Gloves and Boots
• Apply a minimum of 2 thin coats to a clean, dry surface with a LAMBSWOOL APPLICATOR or VITON SEAL SPRAYER. Apply frst coat, then apply second whilst the frst is still damp to ensure good penetration of the second coat.
• Coverage approx. 5-15 m2 per Litre per coat. The number of coats and coverage depends on the porosity of the surface.
• Resealing required every 1-2 years.
• ENVIROSHIELD recommend regular maintenance with REFRESH.
• Always test first.