Our Lisa Black Eco-Friendly Pool Mosaic (made up of 98% recycled glass) is one of multiple elements that encompass our pursuit of environmental sustainability.
- Production wastes are recycled & reutilized in the manufacturing of other finished products such as glass containers.
- Fossil fuels are not used with the intent of avoiding the emission of greenhouse gasses.
- Liquid residues are nonexistent, as water is absent during our entire manufacturing process.
- Our electric kilns are equipped with frequency converters that maximize energy efficiency.
- Big-Bags and pallets are reutilized and Europallets are recycled, in order to promote circular economy.
- Brown cardboard is used for packaging as it is far less polluting than white cardboard.
Our passion for innovation & technology has propelled us to the forefront of sustainable manufacturing processes.